Move More with WW | WW UK
WW Got You!
New research from WW found that the nation is turning away from healthy eating and exercise, so, as we move out of lockdown, we want to help get the nation moving again with the launch of “Move More with WW”.
Move More with WW challenges the UK to move at least 30 minutes each day* in a bid to reverse the clock and return us all to pre-lockdown health. Whether it’s gardening, dog walking, or cleaning the house we want you to do something for 30 minutes every day and in six-seven weeks you’ll have accumulated 25 hours of exercise.
Bringing together FitOn experts, WW ambassadors and a tailor-made food programme, WW is helping to get the nation moving in the right direction towards improved health, because #WWGotYou
How you can get involved - 30 minutes a day is all you need
Let's get Britain moving
with just 30 minutes worth
of activity 5 times a week
Help you track your progress
during the challenge and share on your
social channels to get others motivated.
There’s a variety of
workout routines you can
fit in around your day.
How to use our Instagram stories trackers.
- Screenshot the blank template by holding your finger on the screen to save it to your camera roll.
- Go to Instagram stories by clicking the camera icon, which is featured at the top left on the Instagram app.
- Upload the template from your camera roll by clicking the square box on the bottom left.
- Click on the ‘Aa’ button in the top right, to add any text. You can use the same button to add emojis.
- Resize where necessary by using 2 fingers around the emoji or text on the screen to stretch or reduce the size and place it where you want on the tracker.
- Add any GIFs or music by pressing on the square faced icon across the top.
- Once you’re happy with it press save. The save button is across the top and it is the arrow pointing down. This will save the image to your camera roll allowing you to use your most up-to-date tracker each time.
- If you want to share publicly to your stories click the SEND TO button (which can be found on the bottom right) then click share next to ‘Your Story’. Or, you can use these trackers for your own personal use if you don’t feel like sharing.
- Enjoy and happy tracking!
Join our Move More with WW Challenge
Personal trainer and fitness expert Caroline Pearce will be going live over on our @ww.uk Instagram page with some inspiring and motivating workout, that’s also available on FitOn in your WW app.
- Tuesday 11th August - Boxing Express
- Tuesday 18th August - Speedy Back Stretch & Super Saver
- Tuesday 25th August - Low Impact Cardio
- Tuesday 1st September - 20 Minutes Abs
- Tuesday 8th September - Lower Body Circuit
Which plan fits your life?
WW app and inspirational social
community to help you
achieve your weight loss goals.
All the benefits of Digital, along with
face-to-face weight loss support at a Workshop from an expert WW Coach