Roasted salmon with chickpeas, zucchini, and capsicum tray bake
2 medium, halved lengthways, cut into 2cm pieces
1 medium, chopped
1 medium, halved, sliced
Canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 400g can, (1 x 400g can) (see tip)
500 g, (4 x 125g fillets)
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place paprika, coriander and cumin in a small bowl, add 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon ground black pepper and mix well.
- Combine zucchini, capsicum, onion and chickpeas on a large, shallowsided, baking tray. Sprinkle over 1 tablespoon spice mixture and drizzle with 3 teaspoons oil. Toss well, then spread evenly over tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss salmon with remaining spice mixture and remaining oil in a medium bowl to coat.
- Remove tray from oven. Using a spatula, turn vegetables, then make 4 hollows in mixture. Place a salmon fillet in each hollow, making sure each one is sitting on the hot tray. Bake a further 10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- To serve, dollop 1 teaspoon yoghurt over each salmon piece and scatter mint over top.