1½ cup(s), (225g)
reduced fat oil spread
68 g, (vanilla)
fresh lemon rind
1 tsp, finely grated
2 tsp, (powdered)
2 medium, thinly sliced
200 g, quartered
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- To make pastry, process flour, oil spread and butter in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolk and 2 tablespoons cold water and process until the dough just starts to come together - add a little extra water if necessary. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 30 seconds. Shape the dough into a disc and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly spray a 24cm fluted flan tin with removable base with oil.
- Roll pastry between 2 sheets of baking paper until it is large enough to line the prepared tin. Line the base and side of the tin with the pastry and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest. Trim excess pastry. Cover pastry with baking paper and fill with pastry weights, dried beans or rice. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the paper and weights and bake for a further 10 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Make custard following the packet instructions and add lemon rind. Combine the gelatine and 1 tablespoon boiling water in a heatproof jug. Stir until gelatine has dissolved. Stir gelatine mixture into the custard. Pour into the pastry case. Cover and place in the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
- Combine jam and 2 teaspoons hot water in a microwave-safe jug. Microwave on high (100%) for 30 seconds or until jam has melted. Set aside to cool. Arrange fruit over the custard. Drizzle with apricot glaze.