Rich chocolate bundt cake with amaretto glaze
White all-purpose flour
Unsweetened cocoa powder
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
1 cup(s), granulated
Espresso, instant powder
2 tbsp(s), amaretto
1 tbsp(s), unsalted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 10-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. In another medium bowl, whisk together yogurt and water.
- In a large bowl, combine granulated sugar, oil, espresso powder, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until well combined, about 1 minute. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Reduce mixer to low speed. Add flour mixture alternately with yogurt mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture and beating till just mixed. Spoon batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Invert cake onto rack and cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together icing sugar, liqueur, and butter; stir in a little water if glaze is too thick. Drizzle glaze evenly over cake.
- Serving size: 1 slice