Zucchini-Wrapped Fish with Lemon-Herb Sauce
- Total Time
cooking spray1 spray(s)
uncooked Atlantic cod20 oz, 4 (5-ounce) cod or other white fish fillets
lemon zest1 ½ tsp, grated
table salt½ tsp
table salt⅛ tsp
black pepper¼ tsp
uncooked zucchini2 large
plain fat free Greek yogurt¾ cup(s)
dill1 Tbsp, chopped fresh, plus additional for garnish
chives1 Tbsp, chopped fresh, plus additional for garnish
fresh lemon juice1 Tbsp
lemon(s)½ item(s), cut into 4 wedges
- Spray bottom of steamer basket with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle fish with 1 teaspoon lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
- Using vegetable peeler, cut zucchini into thin lengthwise ribbons, stopping at seedy centers (discard centers). Arrange enough zucchini ribbons on cutting board, slightly overlapping each other, so they are wide enough to cover 1 fish fillet. Place 1 fillet on zucchini and wrap zucchini around fillet, overlapping ends. Arrange, seam side down, in prepared steamer basket. Repeat with remaining zucchini and fillets.
- Set steamer basket in skillet with 1 inch simmering water. Cover and steam just until fish is opaque in center, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, stir together yogurt, 1 tablespoon dill, 1 tablespoon chives, remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, lemon juice, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in small bowl.
- Arrange fish on serving platter and sprinkle with dill and chives. Serve fish with sauce and lemon wedges.
- Per serving (1 wrapped fish fillet and 3 tablespoons sauce)