WW Cafe Roasted Salmon with Chickpeas, Zucchini and Red Pepper
3 tsp, smoked, sweet variety
1½ tsp, freshly ground
4 medium, cut into 1-in chunks
sweet red pepper(s)
2 medium, chopped
uncooked red onion(s)
2 medium, thinly sliced
31 oz, rinsed, patted dry
extra virgin olive oil
7 tsp, divided
uncooked skinless wild salmon fillet
1 pound(s), cut into 4 equal pieces
plain fat free Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine paprika, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl; mix well to combine and set aside
- Combine zucchini, red pepper, onion and chickpeas on a large sheet pan (12- X 16-in); add 2 Tbsp oil and 8 tsp spice mixture. Toss well to coat evenly and then spread in a single layer; bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat salmon with remaining tsp oil and remaining spice mixture; set aside.
- Remove sheet pan from oven; toss vegetables with a spatula. Clear 4 spaces so the salmon can sit right on pan; nestle salmon in spaces. Return to oven; bake for another 10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- To serve, dollop 1 Tbsp yogurt over each piece salmon; sprinkle with shredded mint. Garnish with additional mint springs, if desired; serve immediately with lemon wedges.
- Serving size: 1 salmon filet and 2 c bean-veggie mixture