Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon and Capers
- Total Time
Present your guests with a whole roasted cauliflower for a meal that’s sure to impress.
uncooked cauliflower2 pound(s), green leaves discarded (1 large head)
olive oil2 Tbsp, divided
lemon zest1 Tbsp
fresh parsley1 Tbsp, chopped
fresh lemon juice1 Tbsp
capers1 Tbsp, rinsed and drained
table salt¼ tsp
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Trim stem of cauliflower base so it will sit flat; place in prepared pan. Brush 1 Tbsp oil all over cauliflower florets; roast 15 minutes. Rotate pan in oven; roast until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes more (leave in a few minutes more if you prefer your vegetables extra tender).
- Meanwhile, combine lemon zest, parsley, lemon juice, capers and remaining 1 Tbsp oil in a small bowl; set aside.
- Transfer roasted cauliflower to a serving plate; brush oil mixture all over cauliflower. Sprinkle with salt; cut into eight pieces and serve.
- Serving size: 1/8th of cauliflower