White Bean and Prosciutto Flatout Pizza
- Total Time
A fun tip is that mint can be used interchangeably in place of basil without your meal tasting like toothpaste or candy. Really! And mint grows like crazy almost anywhere it’s planted, so chances are you’re never very far from a neighbor’s mint plant so you’ll always have some on hand.
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
cooked white beans½ cup(s)
prosciutto1 oz, (2 slices)
basil⅓ cup(s), or mint
garlic clove(s)½ clove(s), medium, mashed
lemon(s)½ item(s), juiced
parmesan cheese1 oz, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven.
- In a small bowl, mash together the white beans with the garlic and lemon juice until spreadable, then season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the beans over the flatbread. Arrange the prosciutto slices on the flatbread, then scatter the parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for four minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh green herbs. Serve immediately.