White bean and prosciutto pizza
SmartPoints® value per serving
This delicious pizza recipe can be made from start to finish in just 20 minutes. It features white beans (yes, we're firm believers of using smashed beans as your pizza topping to make it extra-hearty), prosciutto, fresh basil, garlic, lemon juice, and shredded Parmesan cheese. The best part is this pizza only takes 4 minutes to bake in the oven. A fun tip is that mint can be used interchangeably in place of basil without your meal tasting like toothpaste or candy. Really! And mint grows like crazy almost anywhere it’s planted; chances are you’re never very far from a neighbor’s mint plant, so you’ll always have some on hand.
Cooked white beans
1 oz, (2 slices)
⅓ cup(s), or mint
½ medium clove(s), mashed
½ item(s), juiced
1 oz, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven.
- In a small bowl, mash together the white beans with the garlic and lemon juice until spreadable, then season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the beans over the flatbread. Arrange the prosciutto slices on the flatbread, then scatter the parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for four minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh green herbs. Serve immediately.