Canned black beans
14 oz, no-salt added, rinsed and drained
1 cup(s), fresh
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
1 item(s), small, finely diced
⅓ cup(s), finely chopped
Uncooked red onion(s)
⅓ cup(s), chopped, or minced
WW Reduced fat shredded Mexican style blend cheese
Fat free salsa
½ cup(s), for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- In a large mixing bowl, add black beans, corn, pepper, cilantro, red onion, cumin and salt; stir well to combine.
- Build each quesadilla: on a half of tortilla sprinkle a rounded 2 Tbsp cheese and ½ cup veggie mixture. Fold the other half of tortilla on top pressing on it to make a half moon shape. Repeat and make 8 quesadillas.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until hot and crispy. Remove from the oven, let rest for 3-5 minutes and cut each quesadilla in half. Serve with salsa.
- Serving size: 1 quesadilla (2 halves) with 2 Tbsp salsa