- 4 small uncooked zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 medium sweet red pepper(s), quartered
- 2 medium yellow pepper(s), quartered
- 2 medium uncooked vidalia onion(s), cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp chives, fresh, snipped
- 1 cup(s) canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 oz canned chunk white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 8 medium olive(s), black, preferably Calamata, pitted and sliced
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 item(s), large burrito-size wheat flour tortilla(s)
- 2 cup(s) arugula, torn into bite-size pieces
This recipe is intended to make use of leftovers from our Mix and Match Recipe Week Series. If you do not have enough of the Grilled Summer Vegetables recipe (you need about 2 cups chopped vegetables for the wraps), click on the recipe link above to make it from scratch. If you do have enough, omit the first 8 ingredients on this recipe list and skip to the next step.
Once you have the grilled vegetables recipe made or the leftovers on hand, combine 2 cups chopped vegetables with the beans, tuna, parsley, olives, vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
Lay tortillas on a flat surface and top with arugula. Place 1 cup of vegetable-tuna mixture in a horizontal strip down the center of each tortilla. Fold in bottom ends of tortillas, roll up sides and serve. Yields 1 wrap per serving.
- This Mix and Match recipe is part of our Make Ahead recipe series: We give you a week's worth of recipes intended to save you time in the kitchen. We show you how to swap dishes to create quick and easy meals throughout the week. For instance, you can pair our cold Tomato-Dill Soup with Tuscan Tuna Wraps or our Santa-Fe Salad, use the Grilled Summer Vegetables in both the wrap and our Cuban Chicken Skewers, and top virtually anything with our Tropical Fruit Salsa. The options are endless!