- 1 pound(s) uncooked red potato(es), scrubbed and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 medium yellow pepper(s), cut into thin strips (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium uncooked red onion(s), thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, fresh, chopped, or less to taste*
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
Preheat grill. Tear off four 12-inch long pieces of aluminum foil.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until mixed and coated. Spread about 1 1/2 cups of vegetable mixture in a fairly even layer near one end of each piece of foil. Fold foil over to form packets; fold edges in to form a tight seal.
Grill packets, turning a few times, until potatoes and vegetables are tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. Yields 1 packet per serving.
- *Rosemary imparts a strong flavor to this recipe. If you’re not a big rosemary fan, cut back on the amount.