Turkey kofte salad
Uncooked 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
½ cup(s), chopped
Fresh mint leaves
2 Tbsp, chopped
¼ small, finely chopped
2 medium clove(s), minced
½ tsp, coarsley ground
Fresh baby spinach
2 medium, cut into thin wedges
1 medium, peeled and sliced
Fresh lemon juice
1 medium clove(s), minced
- Combine turkey, parsley, mint, onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, cayenne, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Shape into 8 patties.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add patties to skillet and cook, turning occasionally, until instant-read thermometer inserted into sides of patties registers 165°F, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing, whisk together all ingredients (tahini through pepper) in small bowl until smooth, adding additional water a few drops at a time if needed for desired consistency.
- Divide spinach, tomato, and cucumber evenly among 4 plates. Top each with 2 kafta patties and drizzle with dressing.
- Serving size: about 2 cups salad, 2 kaftas, and 2 tablespoons dressing