- 2 cup(s) cooked skinless light turkey meat, sliced, shredded or chopped*
- 2 rib(s), medium uncooked celery, chopped
- 1 medium fresh apple(s), cored and diced
- 1/2 cup(s) golden seedless raisins, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, or raspberry
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 4 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce, shredded
In a large bowl, combine turkey, celery, apple and raisins; toss to combine. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, coriander, salt and pepper. Add dressing to turkey mixture; toss to combine.Arrange lettuce on 4 individual plates and top with turkey salad. Yields about 1 1/4 cups of turkey salad and 1 cup of lettuce per serving.
- *You can substitute chicken breast for the turkey and/or sliced grapes for the raisins, if you prefer (could affect SmartPoints values). *Up the Protein: For a heartier salad, add a large grated carrot and some chopped hard-cooked egg to the salad. One large hard-cooked egg per serving will increase the SmartPoints value by 2.