- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium lemon(s), zested and juiced
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 6 cup(s), chopped lettuce, torn friseé variety
- 2 item(s), medium uncooked bell pepper(s), different colors, chopped
- 1 large fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 3 medium uncooked scallion(s), thinly sliced
- 12 oz water-packed tuna fish drained, 2 (6-ounce) drained and flaked
- 15 1/2 oz canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
To make the dressing, whisk together the broth, oil, lemon zest and juice, salt, and black pepper in a serving bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients to the dressing and toss to coat. Yields generous 2 cups per serving.