- 3 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray, divided
- 1 medium sweet red pepper(s), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow pepper(s), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large uncooked red onion(s), cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, extra-virgin
- 2 tsp rosemary, fresh, or 1 tsp thyme, fresh
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place peppers and onion in a large bowl; coat with cooking spray. Add oil, rosemary or thyme, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
Spread vegetables in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes and then stir vegetables. Roast for 10 minutes more and then check for doneness. If peppers are very brown in spots and fragrant, remove from oven. If not, stir vegetables, roast for 5 to 10 minutes more and then check again. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.