Toffee Butterscotch Cookies
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-calorie margarine
- 3/4 cup(s) unpacked brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free egg substitute
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1 1/4 oz chocolate candy, chocolate covered toffee, or other variety
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cream margarine and sugar until soft. Add egg substitute and vanilla to sugar mixture.
- Whisk flour and salt together; add to sugar mixture. Stir in candy and mix well.
- On parchment-lined baking sheets, place 1 tablespoon dough 1 1/2 inches apart for each cookie. Bake until golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes. Place on rack; cool completely. Yields 1 cookie per serving.