Three Berry Scones
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 2 Tbsp regular butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup(s) low-fat buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 2 spray(s) butter flavour cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix in butter until mixture is size of fine crumbs. Stir in buttermilk and then stir in berries.
- Shape dough into two 7-inch circles on prepared baking sheet. Cut each circle into 6 wedges and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until cooked through and golden, about 20 minutes. Yields one wedge per serving.