- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 2 Tbsp regular butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup(s) low-fat buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 2 spray(s) butter flavour cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix in butter until mixture is size of fine crumbs. Stir in buttermilk and then stir in berries.
Shape dough into two 7-inch circles on prepared baking sheet. Cut each circle into 6 wedges and coat with cooking spray.
Bake until cooked through and golden, about 20 minutes. Yields one wedge per serving.