This salsa is brimming with three kinds of beans—a tasty way to boost your fiber intake. Serve warm as a side dish or chilled as a topping for grilled meats.
- 1 1/4 oz garlic herb soup mix
- 1/2 fl oz mineral water
- 1 large fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 15 oz canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz canned black beans
- 15 oz chickpeas (15 oz), rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
In a large skillet, combine soup mix with water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in tomato; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Stir in beans and simmer 3 minutes more. Stir in vinegar and cilantro; serve. Yields about 1/3 cup per serving.