- 1 pound(s) uncooked tuna, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger root, grated or finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon grass, finely chopped
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp sriracha chili sauce, or other hot sauce (to taste)
- 4 item(s) light hamburger roll(s) or bun(s), toasted
Place tuna in food processor and pulse just until finely chopped, 4 to 5 times. Combine tuna, cilantro, ginger, lemongrass, garlic, and fish sauce in large bowl; divide mixture into 4 equal balls and gently press each ball into patty about 3½ inches in diameter.
Combine mayonnaise and Sriracha in small bowl.
Coat ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and place over medium-high heat. Cook burgers just until pink in center, about 3 minutes per side. Spread buns with mayonnaise and place 1 burger inside each bun.
Serving size: 1 burger
- Lemongrass stalks are very fibrous, so be sure to only use the inner core of the stalk and mince it. You can also use 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest in its place.