- 1 Tbsp margarine
- 1 medium uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 2 cup(s) cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup(s) canned pineapple packed in juice, chopped, or fresh chopped pineapple
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 average serrano chile(s)(average), about 1/2 medium, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 oz frozen salad size shrimp, or small shrimp, thawed and chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
Melt margarine in a large skillet.
Add onions; cook until tender, about 2 minutes.
Add rice; cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; cook until heated through and shrimp are done, about 6 minutes more. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.