- 1 Combine chicken, scallions, cilantro, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon lime zest, the salt, and pepper in large bowl. Using damp hands, form mixture into 4 (3/4-inch-thick) patties.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add patties and cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer inserted into side of burger registers 165°F, about 8 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, Sriracha, and remaining lime zest in small bowl. Spread cut sides of buns with mayonnaise mixture.
- 4 Serve burgers in buns topped with cucumber and onion. Serve with lime wedges.
- Serving size: 1 garnished burger
If you have trouble finding ground skinless chicken breast, you can substitute ground skinless turkey breast, which is more commonly available.