Thai ginger-chicken burgers
98% fat-free uncooked ground chicken breast
1 pound(s), skinless
2 medium, white and light green parts only, finely chopped
⅓ cup(s), chopped
1 Tbsp, peeled, minced
Sriracha hot sauce
Light hamburger roll(s) or bun(s)
4 item(s), toasted
16 inch slice(s), thin slices
Uncooked red onion(s)
4 thin slice(s)
½ item(s), cut into wedges
- 1 Combine chicken, scallions, cilantro, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon lime zest, the salt, and pepper in large bowl. Using damp hands, form mixture into 4 (3/4-inch-thick) patties.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add patties and cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer inserted into side of burger registers 165°F, about 8 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, Sriracha, and remaining lime zest in small bowl. Spread cut sides of buns with mayonnaise mixture.
- 4 Serve burgers in buns topped with cucumber and onion. Serve with lime wedges.
- Serving size: 1 garnished burger