Tandoori Turkey Quesadilla
Flatout Original flatbread
½ cup(s), chopped
tandoori spice mix
1 medium clove(s), minced
cooked turkey breast without skin
8 oz, shredded
shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Plain fat free yogurt
fresh mint leaves
2 sprig(s), minced
½ item(s), cut into wedges
- In a non-stick pan treated with cooking spray, sauté the onions until soft and beginning to caramelize, about ten minutes. Add water to the pan, if needed along the way.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the lentils and stir to combine, adding a bit of water if necessary, so the mixture is moist but not soupy.
- Meanwhile, add the tandoori spices to a bowl and toss the shredded turkey in the blend until coated.
- In a small bowl, combine the mint, lemon juice, and yogurt.
- To build the quesadilla, spoon half of the lentils on one side of the flatbread, then top with half of the turkey and half of the shredded cheese. Repeat with the second flatbread.
- Fold in half and cook in a non-stick pan treated with cooking spray, flipping once, until both sides are crispy.
- Serve immediately with the yogurt dipping sauce.