Tagliatelle with Limas, Tomatoes, and Basil
6 oz, tagliatelle or fettuccine
Frozen baby lima beans
3 medium clove(s), minced
Red pepper flakes
3 cup(s), halved
⅓ cup(s), thinly sliced
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding lima beans during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain, reserving ½ cup cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, salt, and black pepper and cook, stirring often, until tomatoes begin to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Add pasta mixture to skillet. Stir in enough reserved pasta cooking water to moisten. Cook, tossing gently, until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil. Divide evenly among 4 plates and sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
- Serving size: about 1½ cups