Sweet potatoes with chipotle-orange glaze
uncooked sweet potato(es)
3 pound(s), 4 (3/4-lb) potatoes, scrubbed and each cut into 6 wedges
¼ tsp, freshly ground
canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
2 tsp, minced
1 medium clove(s), crushed through a press
1 tsp, grated
4 Tbsp, chopped
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Line large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- 2 Toss potatoes, oil, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Spread potatoes, cut side up, in single layer. Roast, without turning, until fork-tender, about 45 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, combine honey, chipotles en adobo, garlic, orange zest, oregano, cinnamon, and cloves in small bowl.
- 4 Serve potatoes with chipotle mixture or drizzle chipotle mixture over potatoes and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serving size: (3 wedges and about 1/2 teaspoon glaze)