Super–Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Total Time
Bake a batch of these meatballs over the weekend for a quick weeknight supper the whole family will love.
uncooked 93% lean ground beef1 pound(s)
dried plain breadcrumbs¼ cup(s)
grated Parmesan cheese¼ cup(s)
Italian seasoning1 ½ tsp
kosher salt1 ½ tsp
uncooked whole-wheat spaghetti¾ pound(s)
bottled reduced fat pasta sauce24 oz
basil¼ cup(s), fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or line with aluminum foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, egg, Italian seasoning and salt. Roll into thirty 1 1/4-inch meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, shaking pan every 5 minutes for even browning, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While meatballs are baking, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Pour sauce into a large saucepan over medium-low heat to warm.
- When ready to eat, toss meatballs with sauce and serve over spaghetti; garnish with basil.
- Per serving: 5 meatballs and 1 cup spaghetti with sauce