Super–easy spaghetti and meatballs
Uncooked 93% lean ground beef
Dried plain breadcrumbs
Grated Parmesan cheese
Uncooked whole-wheat spaghetti
Store bought marinara sauce
¼ cup(s), fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or line with aluminum foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, egg, Italian seasoning and salt. Roll into thirty 1 1/4-inch meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, shaking pan every 5 minutes for even browning, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While meatballs are baking, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Pour sauce into a large saucepan over medium-low heat to warm.
- When ready to eat, toss meatballs with sauce and serve over spaghetti; garnish with basil.
- Per serving: 5 meatballs and 1 cup spaghetti with sauce