- 3 oz regular soft tofu
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp dill, leaves
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 4 cup(s), chopped lettuce
- 3/4 pound(s) uncooked beets, cooked, peeled and sliced (about 4 medium beets)
- 1/2 pound(s) uncooked green snap beans, blanched and cooled
- 1 item(s) whole hard boiled egg(s), peeled and quartered
- 1 small uncooked red onion(s), sliced
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
To make vinaigrette, combine tofu, mustard, lemon juice, dill and salt in a blender; pulse until smooth. Toss with lettuce and divide between 2 large plates.
Arrange beets, green beans and egg on top of lettuce. Top with sliced onion and sprinkle with capers. Grind pepper over salads and serve.