- 1 cup(s) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup(s) fat free cottage cheese
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 cup(s) canned tomato sauce
- 1 pound(s) cooked pasta, jumbo shells, approximately 24 shells
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix together cheeses, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper.
Spread a few spoonfuls of tomato sauce on bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
When cooked shells are cool enough to handle, fill each shell with cheese mixture and place in baking dish. When all shells are in dish, spoon remaining tomato sauce over shells. Cover pan and bake for 20 minutes. Yields about 4 shells per serving.