- 1 oz fat-free sugar-free instant banana pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cup(s) fat free evaporated milk
- 1 cup(s) strawberries, thinly sliced, divided
- 2 medium kiwifruit(s), peeled and sliced
Prepare pudding according to package directions but use fat-free evaporated milk instead of regular skim milk.
Cover bottom of a 9-inch glass pie plate with a layer of sliced strawberries.
Pour pudding on top of strawberries. Smooth pudding surface with a wooden spoon and garnish with remaining strawberries and with kiwi slices. Refrigerate pie for at least 2 hours. Slice into 6 pieces and serve immediately.
- This pie is a little 'soft' so serve immediately after cutting.