These no-bake mini cheesecake parfaits are too cute for words. If you don’t have shot glasses, layer the ingredients in egg cups or small paper cups instead.
- 8 oz Weight Watchers Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread, softened
- 1/3 cup(s) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free skim milk
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 tsp lemon zest, or to taste (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 cup(s) fat free whipped topping
- 1 Tbsp salted butter
- 1 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 pinch table salt
- 16 medium strawberries, quartered
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, yogurt, powdered sugar, milk, lemon juice and lemon zest; fold in whipped topping until just combined.
Place butter in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted. Add graham cracker crumbs and salt; gently mix to combine.
Line up sixteen 2-oz shot glasses on a work surface; layer each one with 1 tablespoon crumb mixture, a heaping 3 tablespoons cheese mixture and 1 quartered strawberry. Serve or refrigerate until ready to use. Yields 1 per serving.
- When strawberries are not in season, top with any other ripe, fresh fruit.Like this recipe? Share it! (The icons at the top make it easy.)