Here's a great use for leftover chicken. Adding fresh dill to the bottled dressing really brightens it up and makes it taste homemade.
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-calorie salad dressing, ranch variety
- 1/4 cup(s) dill, fresh, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp water
- 6 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce, or roughly torn
- 2 cup(s), chopped cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s), or shredded
- 1 cup(s) uncooked sugar snap peas, halved if large
- 1 cup(s) uncooked carrot(s), shredded
- 3 medium fresh radish(es), thinly sliced
In a large bowl, combine dressing, dill and water until blended. Add remaining ingredients; toss to mix and coat.
Serving size: 2 1/2 cups
- Toss just before serving to prevent lettuce from becoming soggy.