Spinach and Feta Quesadillas
1 medium, minced
1 medium clove(s), minced
Chopped frozen spinach
10 oz, thawed and squeezed dry
¼ cup(s), crumbled
Grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup(s), such as Parmigiano Reggiano
Fat free creamer
2 Tbsp, such as half-and-half
Canned cannellini beans
¼ cup(s), drained, rinsed and mashed
Fresh lemon juice
1 medium, quartered
- Coat a 10-inch skillet coated with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add shallot and garlic and sauté 1 minute; stir in spinach. Cook until spinach is hot and liquid evaporates, about 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Add feta and Parmesan cheeses, creamer, beans, pepper and lemon juice to skillet; stir until well-combined.
- Spread 1/2 cup of spinach mixture on half of each tortilla; fold tortillas in half to enclose filling.
- Recoat skillet with cooking spray. Place 2 folded tortillas in skillet and brown over medium heat, about 2 to 3 minutes per side; set aside and cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla in half to form quarters. Serve with lemon wedges. Yields 2 quarters per serving.