- 31 oz canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 oz canned diced tomatoes, with green chilies, drained (1/4 cup reserved)
- 3/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Plain Natural Nonfat Yogurt, (1/4 cup reserved)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped (1 Tbsp reserved)
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice, or to taste
In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients (except reserved garnishes); puree to desired consistency. Spoon into a serving bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Just before serving, garnish with reserved tomatoes, yogurt and cilantro. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
- Serve dip warm or cold with raw vegetables or baked tortilla chips.