Spicy Chicken in Lettuce Cups
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
2 medium, sliced
Fresh mint leaves
3 Tbsp, chopped
2 Tbsp, chopped
Sweet red pepper(s)
½ medium, diced
Fresh lime juice
12 leaf/leaves, or romaine (use large leaves)
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cover and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until browned and thermometer inserted in center reads 165 F, about 15 minutes. Remove to a cutting board and dice.
- Toss chicken with scallions, salsa, mint, cilantro, red pepper, salt, and lime juice.
- Spoon about 1 heaping Tbsp. into each lettuce leaf. Arrange on a serving platter.
- Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
- Serving size: 3 lettuce cups