Spicy Chicken in Lettuce Cups
- Total Time
Serve this trendy appetizer at your next party. Although it makes a dramatic presentation, it’s super easy to prepare!
cooking spray2 spray(s)
uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)6 oz
uncooked scallion(s)2 medium, sliced
mango salsa½ cup(s)
fresh mint leaves3 Tbsp, chopped
cilantro2 Tbsp, chopped
chopped romaine lettuce12 leaf/leaves, (baby romaine leaves)
uncooked bell pepper(s)½ item(s), small, red, diced
table salt⅛ tsp
fresh lime juice1 tsp
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cover and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until browned and thermometer inserted in center reads 165 F, about 15 minutes. Remove to a cutting board and dice.
- Toss chicken with scallions, salsa, mint, cilantro, red pepper, salt, and lime juice.
- Spoon about 1 heaping Tbsp. into each lettuce leaf. Arrange on a serving platter.
- Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.