Spice-Rubbed Pork Chops
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 20 oz uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s), four 1/2-inch thick chops
- 1 pound(s) uncooked green snap beans, steamed
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat broiler and coat broiler pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, sugar, cumin and garlic powder. Add Worcestershire sauce and stir until paste forms.
- Rub paste onto both sides of each pork chop, place on prepared pan and broil 4 minutes on each side until inside is no longer pink.
- Serve with string beans drizzled with fresh lemon juice.