- 1 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 20 oz uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s), four 1/2-inch thick chops
- 1 pound(s) uncooked green snap beans, steamed
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
Preheat broiler and coat broiler pan with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, sugar, cumin and garlic powder. Add Worcestershire sauce and stir until paste forms.
Rub paste onto both sides of each pork chop, place on prepared pan and broil 4 minutes on each side until inside is no longer pink.
Serve with string beans drizzled with fresh lemon juice.