Need breakfast inspiration? This omelet is packed with fresh flavors and just the right amount of spice.
- 1 large egg(s)
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium uncooked scallion(s), finely chopped
- 1 small fresh tomato(es), seeded and diced
- 3 large olive(s), sliced
- 1 Tbsp canned green chili peppers, diced
- 2 Tbsp Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
In a small bowl, whisk together egg, egg white, salt and pepper just until blended; set aside.
In a large, nonstick omelet pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add egg mixture and tilt pan so eggs cover entire pan bottom. Cook, without stirring, until bottom of eggs begins to set, about 30 seconds. Sprinkle scallion, tomato, olives, chili peppers and cheese evenly across eggs.
Cook eggs, moving pan back and forth over heat, until cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes; fold in half to serve. Yields 1 serving.