½ tsp, extra-virgin
½ cup(s), sliced
8 cup(s), baby leaves (about 6 oz)
⅛ tsp, freshly ground, or to taste
Crumbled feta cheese
10" high fiber, low carb flour tortilla(s)
Store-bought marinara sauce
¾ cup(s), warmed
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallions and garlic; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, until scallions are tender, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add spinach to skillet and cook over medium heat, tossing with tongs, until spinach is wilted and tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes; stir in oregano and pepper. Scrape spinach mixture into a bowl; stir in feta until well-blended.
- Wipe or rinse skillet clean. Coat skillet with cooking spray; set over medium heat.
- Place tortillas on a work surface. Spoon about a heaping 1/2 cup spinach mixture over one half of each tortilla; fold empty tortilla halves over filling. Place in skillet and cook, gently pressing down with a spatula until bottoms are browned, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Flip quesadillas and cook until browned on other side, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes more.
- Remove quesadillas to a cutting board; cut each into 4 wedges. Serve with marinara sauce on the side. Yields 2 wedges plus 3 tablespoons sauce per serving