Spaghetti Squash with Cherry Tomatoes, Parsley, and Parmesan
- Total Time
uncooked spaghetti squash2 pound(s)
olive oil1 ½ Tbsp
garlic clove(s)3 large clove(s), thinly sliced
fresh cherry tomato(es)2 cup(s), (1 pint), or grape tomatoes, halved
table salt½ tsp
black pepper¼ tsp
grated Parmesan cheese¼ cup(s)
fresh parsley¼ cup(s), coarsely chopped flat-leaf
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line small rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With fork or small knife, pierce squash in several places. Put on prepared baking sheet and bake until squash gives when gently pressed, 50–60 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until almost softened, about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and they release some juice, about 5 minutes longer. Remove skillet from heat.
- When squash is cool enough to handle, cut lengthwise in half; scrape out seeds and discard. With fork, scrape out spaghetti-like strands and add to tomato mixture; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, tossing, until squash is heated through, about 5 minutes. Add Parmesan and parsley; gently toss.
- Per serving: generous 1 1/4 cups