- 5 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 large egg(s), whisked with a pinch salt and pepper
- 1 oz smoked salmon, diced
- 1 Tbsp soft-type goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp uncooked shallot(s), minced
- 1 Tbsp dill, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
Coat a small omelet pan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add egg; swirl to spread egg over pan and cook until bottom is set and top is nearly cooked through, about 3 minutes. Top omelet with salmon, cheese, shallot and dill. Fold omelet over; cook 1-2 minutes more. Garnish with dill; serve.
Serving size: 1 omelet