Crounon-crusted chicken Parmesan by Carrington Farms
Coconut oil spray
4 second spray(s)
1 large, beaten
Carrington Farms Crounons, garlic & parmesan
½ cup(s), crushed
Grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp, divided
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
1 pound(s), four 4 oz pieces
Store bought marinara sauce
Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9- X 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together water and egg. In another shallow bowl, combine crushed Crounons, 1 tbsp Parmesan, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip a piece of chicken in egg mixture; turn to coat. Next, dip chicken in Crounon mixture; turn to coat. Then dip the same piece of chicken in egg mixture and Crounon mixture once more to create a double coating. Place chicken on prepared pan; repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven; divide marinara sauce and cheese over chicken. Return to oven and bake until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, about 15 to 20 minutes more. (Broil for 2 to 3 minutes for extra browning, if desired.)
- Serving size: 1 chicken cutlet