Shrimp Verde Flatout Flatbread
- Total Time
A delicious flatbread pizza with a flavorful spicy sauce.
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
cooked shrimp6 oz
part-skim mozzarella cheese¼ cup(s), shredded, shredded
cilantro¾ cup(s), stems and all
garlic clove(s)1 clove(s), medium, peeled
cardamom pods1 item(s), seeds only
jalapeño pepper(s)1 ½ small, seeded, chopped
fresh lime(s)1 item(s), juiced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven.
- In a food processor, combine the cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, cardamom seeds, and lime juice until well blended and spreadable; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread this green sauce over the flatbread, then arrange the shrimp over that, and finally scatter the mozzarella cheese over everything.
- Bake at 375°F for four minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.