Shrimp verde Flatout flatbread pizza
Part-skim mozzarella cheese
¼ cup(s), shredded, shredded
¾ cup(s), stems and all
1 medium clove(s), peeled
1 item(s), seeds only
1½ small, seeded, chopped
1 item(s), juiced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven.
- In a food processor, combine the cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, cardamom seeds, and lime juice until well blended and spreadable; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread this green sauce over the flatbread, then arrange the shrimp over that, and finally scatter the mozzarella cheese over everything.
- Bake at 375°F for four minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.