Shrimp Stir-Fried Rice
- 1 cup(s) fat free egg substitute
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 3 medium uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 4 oz frozen salad size shrimp, thawed under cold water
- 2 cup(s) quick cooking brown rice, cooked
- 4 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Coat a wok or large skillet with cooking spray and heat until an added drop of water sizzles.
- Scramble egg substitute in wok. Remove when cooked and set aside.
- Add oil, scallions, peas and carrots and shrimp to the wok. Stir-fry for five minutes.
- Add cooked rice, eggs and soy sauce. Stir-fry for about three minutes. Yields about 1 1/2 cups per person.