- 1 cup(s) fat free egg substitute
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 3 medium uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 4 oz frozen salad size shrimp, thawed under cold water
- 2 cup(s) quick cooking brown rice, cooked
- 4 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
Coat a wok or large skillet with cooking spray and heat until an added drop of water sizzles.
Scramble egg substitute in wok. Remove when cooked and set aside.
Add oil, scallions, peas and carrots and shrimp to the wok. Stir-fry for five minutes.
Add cooked rice, eggs and soy sauce. Stir-fry for about three minutes. Yields about 1 1/2 cups per person.