Sheet-pan chicken fajitas with the works
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
1 pound(s), thinly sliced
1 large, yellow, sliced
Red bell pepper
2 medium, sliced
1 large, sliced
1 tsp, smoked
Low carb, high fiber tortilla wrap
8 tortilla(s), (6-inch)
Pico de gallo
½ cup(s), leaves
Reduced fat sour cream
1 item(s), medium, thinly sliced (optional)
1 medium, thinly sliced (optional)
1 item(s), cut into wedges (optional)
- Place a large sheet pan in the oven. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, onion, bell peppers, and chile. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and paprika and toss to coat.
- Carefully remove the hot pan from the oven and coat with cooking spray. Spread the chicken and vegetables into an even layer on the pan. Roast until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil. Place the tortillas in the oven to warm during the last 5 minutes of roasting.
- Divide the chicken and vegetables among the tortillas. Serve with the pico de gallo, cilantro, sour cream, avocado, jalapeño, and lime wedges (if using).
- Serving size: 2 filled tortillas