- Total Time
Looking for a spicy alternative for these croquettes? Whip up a zesty mayo with 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon horseradish, a bit of dill and lemon zest.
olive oil1 tsp
canned salmon14 ¾ oz, drained
uncooked celery1 rib(s), medium, minced
uncooked scallion(s)4 medium, thinly sliced
dill1 Tbsp, snipped
wheat germ½ cup(s)
mixed greens4 cup(s)
lemon(s)½ medium, cut into wedges
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil.
- Place salmon in a medium bowl. Pick out skin, then mash bones with a fork.
- Mix in celery, scallions, egg and dill. Form mixture into 12 log-shaped croquettes.
- Place wheat germ on a sheet of wax paper and roll croquettes in it.
- Gently place in skillet. Cook until lightly golden, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Serve on salad greens, with lemon on side.