Rosemary-prosciutto chicken with potatoes
Uncooked red potato(es)
1 pound(s), (red-skinned), thinly sliced
4 medium clove(s), thinly sliced
3 item(s), large, fresh
4 item(s), small, fresh
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
20 oz, 4 (5-ounce breasts)
4 slice(s), thin, (about 2 ounces)
Fresh cherry tomato(es)
½ pound(s), on vine
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large rimmed sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes, garlic, and large rosemary sprigs in prepared pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to coat. Spread evenly in pan and roast 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Top each breast with 1 slice of prosciutto, folded into thirds; tuck 1 small rosemary sprig under each slice of prosciutto.
- Remove pan from oven and carefully place chicken on top of potatoes. Roast 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and place tomatoes in pan. Drizzle tomatoes with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and continue roasting until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serving size: 1 chicken breast, about 1/2 cup potatoes, and about 6 cherry tomatoes