- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp rosemary, minced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp white wine, dry variety
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), thin cutlets or tenderloins
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
Combine oil, zest, juice, garlic, rosemary, thyme, wine and broth in a glass bowl or dish; add chicken and toss. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or up to overnight.
Off heat, coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade (reserve marinade and see note below to make optional glaze) and grill, flipping once, until internal temperature is 165°F, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Serving Size: 3 oz chicken
- To make optional glaze, combine remaining marinade with ½ cup chicken broth in a small saucepan. Heat on high and bring to a boil until reduced to a slightly thick sauce, about 5 minutes. Serve grilled chicken with glaze drizzled over top.