- 1 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp rosemary, minced, fresh
- 4 fl oz gin
- 1/2 cup(s) grapefruit juice
- 4 fl oz Fresca Sparkling citrus flavored beverage
- 1/2 cup(s) club soda
- 2 Tbsp All Whites 100% Liquid Egg whites
Combine agave and rosemary in a small bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds to steep.
Combine rosemary syrup with remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake well over ice.
Serve cocktail immediately over ice.
- Serves 4- 4 oz. servings. Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.