- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 tsp dried thyme, or 2 Tbsp freshly chopped thyme
- 2 tsp dried oregano, or 2 Tbsp freshly chopped oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 pound(s) uncooked lean pork tenderloin
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
Combine thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
Rub oil all over pork. Sprinkle thyme mixture all over pork and transfer to prepared pan.
Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 145ºF, about 25 to 30 minutes.
Let roast stand 3 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin slices. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.
- For variety, try seasoned oils (such as roasted red pepper olive oil or garlic olive oil) and a variety of herbs and spices (such as parsley, rosemary, onion powder and cumin).