Roasted grapes with rosemary and yogurt
5 cup(s), seedless, red, stemmed
Extra virgin olive oil
Unpacked light brown sugar
1½ tsp, fresh, chopped leaves (plus 4 sprigs for garnish)
1 pinch(es), coarsely ground
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place grapes on a large rimmed sheet pan; drizzle with oil. Stir to coat grapes and spread into one layer; roast 15 minutes. Remove grapes from oven and sprinkle with sugar, rosemary and pepper; gently toss to coat.
- Continue to roast grapes until they start to burst and give off some juice, about 15 minutes (longer for very firm grapes).
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt, honey and nutmeg in a small bowl; mix well.
- When grapes are roasted, remove from oven and pour wine over them; return to oven for 1 minute for wine to get hot and bubbling.
- Remove pan from oven and stir grapes to help release a sweet, thick sauce to coat grapes. Serve grapes warm, with yogurt mixture spooned over top; garnish with fresh rosemary.
- Serving size: 1/2 c grapes and sauce and 2 Tbsp yogurt mixture