Roasted Grapes with Rosemary and Yogurt
- Total Time
Grapes roasted with rosemary and a touch of brown sugar become unexpectedly rich-tasting. The yogurt provides a slightly tart contrast.
grapes5 cup(s), seedless, red, stemmed
extra virgin olive oil1 ½ tsp
unpacked light brown sugar1 Tbsp
rosemary1 ½ tsp, fresh, chopped leaves (plus 4 sprigs for garnish)
black pepper1 pinch, coarsely ground
plain fat free Greek yogurt½ cup(s)
honey1 ½ tsp
ground nutmeg⅛ tsp
white wine¼ cup(s)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place grapes on a large rimmed sheet pan; drizzle with oil. Stir to coat grapes and spread into one layer; roast 15 minutes. Remove grapes from oven and sprinkle with sugar, rosemary and pepper; gently toss to coat.
- Continue to roast grapes until they start to burst and give off some juice, about 15 minutes (longer for very firm grapes).
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt, honey and nutmeg in a small bowl; mix well.
- When grapes are roasted, remove from oven and pour wine over them; return to oven for 1 minute for wine to get hot and bubbling.
- Remove pan from oven and stir grapes to help release a sweet, thick sauce to coat grapes. Serve grapes warm, with yogurt mixture spooned over top; garnish with fresh rosemary.
- Serving size: 1/2 c grapes and sauce and 2 Tbsp yogurt mixture