Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Herbs and Garlic
- Total Time
Perfect with burgers, roast chicken or scrambled eggs. Use any combination of herbs you have on hand.
uncooked potato(es)1 pound(s), fingerling, washed and dried
olive oil2 ½ tsp, divided
sea salt¼ tsp, or to taste
garlic clove(s)2 medium clove(s), finely minced, or to taste
rosemary1 ½ tsp, fresh, minced, or to taste
fresh sage½ tsp, finely chopped, or to taste
fresh thyme½ tsp, finely chopped, or to taste
black pepper½ tsp, freshly ground, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 500ºF; warm a baking pan inside oven while preparing potatoes.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 1 1/2 tsp oil and sea salt until well-coated.
- Reduce oven to 425ºF; remove hot pan from oven. Spread potatoes onto pan; roast about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1 tsp oil, garlic, herbs and pepper in same bowl you used for potatoes.
- After potatoes have been cooking for 20 to 25 minutes, remove pan from oven; carefully toss potatoes with herb mixture. Return pan to oven; roast until potatoes are crispy outside and soft inside, about 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Serving size: 1/4 of potatoes