Roasted potatoes are a wonderful side dish for burgers, baked chicken or grilled fish. Try this recipe with small red potatoes, too.
- 12 oz uncooked potato(es), fingerling, well-scrubbed, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/2 cup(s) canned chicken broth, divided
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, fresh (plus extra sprigs for garnish)
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a small roasting pan, combine potatoes, garlic, 1/4 cup of broth, rosemary, salt and pepper.
Roast for 15 minutes (broth will evaporate); add remaining broth, flip potatoes and roast for 15 minutes more. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled for larger gatherings.